These rules must be followed at all times. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary action which may include banishment from our servers.
Server Rules for 3rd Infantry Division Servers
- Respect all players, regardless of their skills and abilities.
- 3rd Infantry Division [3rdID] members have priority and will be treated as such.
- No teamkilling, inappropriate language or base destruction (Armed Assault specific).
- There will be absolutely no tolerance for hacking, glitching or expoliting of any kind.
- No spamming the chat console, VOIP or radio.
- Admins have the last say and all subsequent actions shall reflect their requests.
Armed Assault Specific Rules:
- You may not fly unless you are present in our Teamspeak 3 server (teamspeak.3rdinf.us).
- Absolutely no weapon discharge of any sort within base walls.
- When leaving or discontinuing their use, leave all vehicles in their designated place.
Squad Specific Rules:
- Seeding rules:
- The server is not live until 10 V 10 .
- Fight over the middle flags.
- Do not dig up enemy Forward operating bases.
- Do not build fobs on middle flag
- Usage of vehicles: No using the weapons on the vehicles- while seeding server
- Squad leaders: Must have operational mic