Why I was banned?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GreeNDestnE

GreeNDestnE

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I have played with you guys a few times and you know I'm good but I had one of my beast nights where I do better than normal (I should be after playing fps's for 16 years) and you ban me?

That's unfortunate.  I have played in there a lot lately and have enjoyed it but now this?

Had respect for you guys.. especially gipson cause we go back and forth..

Good games though.  Sorry it had to come to this.  I'm uploading that round now.  If I am not already banned from here too, may be I'll post it so you guys can learn (seen you had training servers and I was the trainer for AOD clan Angels of Death and lead them to many comp victories).

Thanks for having me,

GreeNDestnE

GreeNDestnE

GreeNDestnE

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

https://youtu.be/I0JDOZU3em8

• C.Laferriere likes this

CPT A.Cantu

CPT A.Cantu

Captain

• Command Staff
  • 2410 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, Tx

Under review.

A.Cantu.jpg

CPT A.Cantu

CPT A.Cantu

Captain

• Command Staff
  • 2410 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, Tx

There are a few things going on here. You do have a lot of sketchy shots. There are lots of cases in your video where it appears that you just know where enemies are. 

Further, when reviewing your screenshots, we found something that we wanted to investigate further.  

After watching your video closely, I do feel that for each of those instances there were some sort of clue there, whether team communication, sounds of footsteps/reload/medic/etc, hud indicators of enemy position on minimap, etc. 

The screenshot was investigated as well and was found to be clean, as are the rest of the screenshots we have for you.

Ban has been removed.

A.Cantu.jpg

GreeNDestnE

GreeNDestnE

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Awesome, thank you man.  That's really cool that you took the time out of your day to do that.  We'll see you guys around.

GreeN

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users