3 replies to this topic

Purgen

Purgen

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSplit, Croatia (Hrvatska)

Just a simple suggestion and some bugs,

Basically proper Takistani insurgents, just like in Arma2. Russians keep being an overkill due to available gear and desert clothing being similar to UN or USMC gear. Also UN vehicles such as BTR or UAZ or Ural trucks for the Build list, perhaps?

Another thing, could be difficulty setting issue, we think aLive is broken and that regular ARMA3 bots have taken over due to illogical sniper shots going across the map.
We also got IED random spawning everywhere as well as every town loading up civilians and insurgents as we pass near and causing 2500$+ PCs to drop down to slideshow framerate.

nN6foHf.png

1SG E.Gilmore

1SG E.Gilmore

First Sergeant

• Command Staff
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationVegas baby!

Donator

I'm going to kinda run through the statements one by one. Takistan insurgents require another mod which I wasn't really trying to add considering the mission is technically for public play and the more mods added the less appealing it will be to others, but I will change it from the Russians to the RHS Guerrilla (eastern milita as they call it. Which kinda brings it to the next topic of both factions (UN and Eastern Milita) being technically "independent" factions. I'm sure you can see what issue might transpired from that, but I'll see what I can do.

As far as the difficulty settings alive isn't running on the liberation mission and it's completely independent scripting. Maybe the parameters perhaps? There is always going to be a frame drop with when you get the cities because of the enemies spawning. Once I get up today I'll see what I can tinker with though.

E.Gilmore.jpg

Purgen

Purgen

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSplit, Croatia (Hrvatska)

Thanks for the quick reply!

I saw a lot of the insurgent clothing in Leight's Opfor pack that seems to be included in 3rd inf's mod pack, which is why I suggested insurgents in the first place.
(The pack for reference, I am not sure if the whole pack was included but it does have Iraqi militia and Afghani insurgent gear http://www.armaholic...ge.php?id=27353albeit not sure if they are made as separate unit groups that are spawnable, which may be an issue)

Oh? I had no idea, we thought aLive broke or something, bots seemed fine on Chernarus Liberation and Altis Liberation, over here they pretty much made us reenact Lone Survivor. Can't say it wasn't fun, but it kept going too much. 

We also were thinking that the flight from the base to desired AO caused everything to spawn everywhere in a 2-3km radius around us as we flew over, and Takistan is somewhat densely populated compared to Chernarus, so perhaps lowering the radius of spawn? or some sort of a timed delay the more we stick in nearby area before the actual spawn of enemies?

nN6foHf.png

1SG E.Gilmore

1SG E.Gilmore

First Sergeant

• Command Staff
  • 1384 posts
  • LocationVegas baby!

Donator

Completed.jpg

Made the changes to the mission

E.Gilmore.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved, bug, issues, suggestions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users