• 92 posts
Ban Appeal

Firstname: clifford
Lastname: simpkins
Current In-Game Name: simpkins

Date of Ban: 3 months ago
Server Ban: black ops 3
Ban Explanation:
was wrongfully banned by a creator of black ops 3 who told me the mods were cool and that he liked them later was pemanently banned upon questioning he had stated he was mad that i re wrote the code so easily i made up for it by making him a whole game add on but he turned around and said that he was furious about it when he had earlier stated he approved of the modifications that were made

Read and Acknowledged by 1 Member:
CPL C.Laferriere

C.Laferriere

C.Laferriere

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 1406 posts
  • LocationCanada, Quebec

Donator

Hi Mr. Simpkins,

You have actually a Game Ban and not a Vac Banned. They will both show up red on your Steam profile, but are different. What I am suggestion you is the following one in the quote, here's how to proceed:

https://support.stea...=6899-IOSK-9514

Do players now have to appeal bans by contacting a game developer directly, or can this go through Valve/Steam customer service as well?

Players should first contact the game developer if they wish to appeal a game ban, since the developer has the data describing why the ban occurred. If a player feels the game developer is being unreasonable, he/she should contact Steam Support. If Valve determines a game developer is abusing the ability to apply game bans, Valve can remove the ability for that developer to apply bans in the future.

I hope this will help you!

• CPL I.Delgado likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users