29 replies to this topic

SSG M.Carter

SSG M.Carter

Staff Sergeant

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 1586 posts
  • LocationVienna, Austria

This game is really taking off and Im looking for people to play with. If anybody here plays it hit me up in game (Neospiker) or pm me here, I'd love to get a team going.

• SPC T.Ellzey likes this

Posted Image

SSG J.Rizzo

SSG J.Rizzo

Staff Sergeant

• Command Staff
  • 2990 posts
  • LocationSpringfield, Virginia

Donator

have some Links there Sergeant?

J.Rizzo.jpg

RET C.Murdoch

RET C.Murdoch

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 1679 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Donator

#SGT M.Carter, I have the game, but unfortunately I play on the NA server so I don't think I can play with you since I imagine you are playing on the EU server. 

But here is a link to the game: https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/

Posted Image

J.Lancaster

J.Lancaster

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationCanada, AB Edmonton

NA Here. I havent played much of it, played a few matches and it was really challenging. Not quite sure how it works yet but i'd love to get together sometime with a 3rdID team

• RET C.Murdoch likes this

RET C.Murdoch

RET C.Murdoch

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Donator

#PV2 J.Lancaster, I would love to help you out man! I looked up strategies and have been doing a lot of trading.

Posted Image

RET C.Murdoch

RET C.Murdoch

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Donator

My character's name is LikeABoss00. Share your character names so we can start adding each other as friends!

Posted Image

SSG M.Carter

SSG M.Carter

Staff Sergeant

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 1586 posts

ah darn, I forgot that EU and NA clusters are seperate. Oh well back to scav runs then

Posted Image

J.Lancaster

J.Lancaster

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Added Carter & Murdoch

Mine is Valtorix <3

RET C.Murdoch

RET C.Murdoch

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Donator

Cool #PFC J.Lancaster, I'll add you!

Posted Image

RET C.Murdoch

RET C.Murdoch

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Donator

https://youtu.be/Z7M5OiYHOOc

In case anyone is wondering what Escape From Tarkov is like. This video has a great description with great gameplay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted Image

D.Fernandez

D.Fernandez

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationFT Sam Houston Texas

I've been considering getting the game. But I need to see if it is worth getting. Is it?

• J.Lancaster likes this

SSG M.Carter

SSG M.Carter

Staff Sergeant

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 1586 posts

It kinda of depends on what kind of game you are into. Many people compare this game to PUBG but the two games couldnt be more different. The goal in PUBG is to wipe the all other players while avoiding being caught outside "the circle". In Tarkov the goal is to find and extract with the best gear while the "scavs" and other players do the same. 

The DEVs long term goal is to link all the maps together and turn this game into a big MMO. At the moment I would compare this game more to DayZ (without the zombies). Something that did disappoint me with this game are the bugs. Yes this game is still in open beta but there are some bugs like hovering scav ai or big sound bugs where players make 0 sound at all or the massive amount of desync and lag the servers have which the DEVs still are not addressing which is really ticking off some of the community.

Is this game worth the money? If you can deal with all the bugs then I say YES. Even though the "EOD" package cost $75-100 that is the one to get. It will give you access to all future DLC added to the game along with the biggest storage size for your gear.

• RET C.Murdoch likes this

Posted Image

RET C.Murdoch

RET C.Murdoch

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Donator

It kinda of depends on what kind of game you are into. Many people compare this game to PUBG but the two games couldnt be more different. The goal in PUBG is to wipe the all other players while avoiding being caught outside "the circle". In Tarkov the goal is to find and extract with the best gear while the "scavs" and other players do the same. 

The DEVs long term goal is to link all the maps together and turn this game into a big MMO. At the moment I would compare this game more to DayZ (without the zombies). Something that did disappoint me with this game are the bugs. Yes this game is still in open beta but there are some bugs like hovering scav ai or big sound bugs where players make 0 sound at all or the massive amount of desync and lag the servers have which the DEVs still are not addressing which is really ticking off some of the community.

Is this game worth the money? If you can deal with all the bugs then I say YES. Even though the "EOD" package cost $75-100 that is the one to get. It will give you access to all future DLC added to the game along with the biggest storage size for your gear.

Good way of putting it #SGT M.Carter. I kind of wish I bought the EOD package, but I didn't. This game is in beta, but this game is really good for being in beta. This game has addicted me more or less. If you are into guns and like putting guns together, you will love this game. The modification options for all weapons is extremely in depth. You will probably actually learn a thing or two about them too. I personally don't think anyone who gets the game will feel like they overpaid or like the game isn't good.

Posted Image

SSG M.Carter

SSG M.Carter

Staff Sergeant

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 1586 posts

I only have the standard version, I am kind of unsure if I want to put more cash into this game. I do follow Klean on twitch (game community developer) and the info he is putting out has me very interested in this game's future.

Posted Image

RET C.Murdoch

RET C.Murdoch

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Donator

Oh that’s good info! I will follow him on twitch. I’d like to see what kind of info he has on the development and the timeline of this game.

Posted Image

SSG M.Carter

SSG M.Carter

Staff Sergeant

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 1586 posts

here are my top 3 ETF streamers I follow, the EFT site also shows others.

Kotton: https://www.twitch.tv/kotton

Klean (community dev): https://www.twitch.tv/klean

Devildoggamer: https://www.twitch.tv/devildoggamer

Posted Image

J.Lancaster

J.Lancaster

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Lol I never see you on Murdoch xD HOW CAN WE PLAY?!?! XD

RET C.Murdoch

RET C.Murdoch

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Donator

Lol I never see you on Murdoch xD HOW CAN WE PLAY?!?! XD

Sorry man lol I just got done with my work week. I am off for the next three days. Lets get some EFT in! Also, #SGT M.Carter, I know #PVT J.Casey plays EFT, and he plays on the EU server too!

Posted Image

J.Lancaster

J.Lancaster

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts

Still looking for some more for Tarkov! Definitely give it a try.

RET C.Murdoch

RET C.Murdoch

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 1679 posts

Donator

People who like PUBG will probably like this game. Just a heads up!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users