6 replies to this topic

RET D.Jackman

RET D.Jackman

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 2132 posts

Donator

So recently a new installment of Monster Hunter came out for Consoles and soon to PC in Fall of 2018. But for those who got it on PS4. You are welcome to add me, PSN: SeoulStar4va.

For those that don't know what Monster Hunter is I'll try to give you a run down. In Monster Hunter: World, the latest installment in the series, you can enjoy the ultimate hunting experience, using everything at your disposal to hunt monsters in a new world teeming with surprises and excitement. You have fourteen weapons at your disposal each one with different types of abilities in which it can do. You can also upgrade your weapons to use elements to do extra damage. Upgrade Tree for all your equipment to allow some freedom to what you want. Armor to choose from and upgrade yourself in different ways with different other specials abilities. Combined with the combo fighting system and crafting, gives you a lot to do in such a short time. As quests are timed, you are allowed to expedite the areas you cleared or opened and grind and farm what you need.

Here's a Trailer to it.

Now when it comes to the Monster Hunter series, they weren't known for the best graphics or the best animation so don't expect to get a Horizon Zero Dawn feel out of it. But I'd have to say, that the game is stupidly fun.

• S.Retch and SPC N.Saayman like this

D.Jackman.jpg

K.Wulfe

K.Wulfe

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • LocationUSA/Alabama

Once this comes out on PC i plan to get it, would be nice to see how big of a group we can create for it just from our members.

L.Gregurevic

L.Gregurevic

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

There is a similar game out called dauntless, it does some things differently but its free to play but the core feel is the same, you are just a human with your weapon and gear trying to slay something big with your brain, going head to head aint gonna cut it, if someone plans to play dauntless, hit me up, im also interested but not in solo-ing

RET D.Jackman

RET D.Jackman

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 2132 posts

Donator

There is a similar game out called dauntless, it does some things differently but its free to play but the core feel is the same, you are just a human with your weapon and gear trying to slay something big with your brain, going head to head aint gonna cut it, if someone plans to play dauntless, hit me up, im also interested but not in solo-ing

Dauntless was actually inspired from MH series, just they made a free to play version.

D.Jackman.jpg

RET C.Murdoch

RET C.Murdoch

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 1679 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA

Donator

I have heard nothing but good things about this game #MSG D.Jackman even my co-workers are talking about it. They are not gamers at all, but love this game. I am thinking about giving it a try when it comes out on PC. Is this game single player and multiplayer? Or Just single player?

Posted Image

L.Gregurevic

L.Gregurevic

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

its a multiplayer game, but that doesnt mean you can't progress playing solo #SGT C.Murdoch

T.Laramee

T.Laramee

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 810 posts
  • LocationBC Canada

Donator

I'm playing this game as well. Add me at xxkazixx and i can help anyone out. I play it on the PS4

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users