• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

W.Blackwell

W.Blackwell

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Good Day 3rd ID (ARMA side of the House)

For about the past week I have been trying to catch some of you on the public server without much luck. So was wondering when was the best day/time to try and catch 5+ members on the pub server? I know ARMA isn't the type of thing you can just hop on and go after something, so if it is mostly Friday & Saturday evenings, that is good. I am not a run & gun type (unless on the AA or Insurgency LOL) but trying to get a feel of how you all operate. 

Thanks,

Goof

T.Knox

T.Knox

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, TX
I am typically on in the evenings and would like to have a fun group to dominate the public server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • W.Blackwell likes this

E.Hermanson

E.Hermanson

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 1078 posts
  • LocationBoston, Massachusetts

Donator

The Public Server is usually pretty desolate, as it's unmodded. However, our Realism Server generally boasts a considerably larger population -- and on Fridays, #SGT T.Bacoon hosts a Zeus mission that has ~20 attendees. If you want to play with unit members without actually joining the unit, you'd be best off downloading our mods and tagging along for that or finding a group of people on the Realism Server.

• E.Rhodes and W.Blackwell like this

W.Blackwell

W.Blackwell

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

I am typically on in the evenings and would like to have a fun group to dominate the public server.

Thank you for your response Mr. Knox

The Public Server is usually pretty desolate, as it's unmodded. However, our Realism Server generally boasts a considerably larger population -- and on Fridays, #SGT T.Bacoon hosts a Zeus mission that has ~20 attendees. If you want to play with unit members without actually joining the unit, you'd be best off downloading our mods and tagging along for that or finding a group of people on the Realism Server.

LT,

Guess I hadn't seen the public modded server come up in the ARMA master server listing (probably just didn't give it enough time as sometime it does take a while to fully populate the list). I have no issue getting and using mods.

In my poking around the forums, i found two posts that are related to the mods:

Swifty

ARMA3Sync

I have used Arma3Sync in the past but don't know which one 3rd ID is actively using for mods as both have same posting dates. Once I know which one, I get do mods taken care of this evening when I get home so that I can join you.

T.Knox

T.Knox

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • LocationFort Worth, TX
I use the Arma3Sync and its repository.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • W.Blackwell likes this

W.Blackwell

W.Blackwell

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

I use the Arma3Sync and its repository.

Thank you, then that is what I will use.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users