Appealing Ban

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

prediction

prediction

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I have played on your server off and on for a very long time and have never had any problems. A couple of your team members have mistaken my game play for cheating and I would like to put in an appeal. Thanks for your time.

• RET H.Strickland likes this

2LT J.Johnson

2LT J.Johnson

Second Lieutenant

• Command Staff
  • 1082 posts
  • LocationBeaumont, Texas

Donator

Thank you for your time in requesting to be unbanned. We shall review the evidence and take your appeal into assessment. Do you have any recording of the event to counter the ban?

J.Johnson.jpg

prediction

prediction

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I do not have a recording. I stopped recording my gameplay for this game a long time ago sorry. Couple of your team members were spectating me for a couple of matches hopefully they can provide what they saw.

E.Thomas

E.Thomas

Civilian

• Civillian
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts

i dont know if i can vouch for prediction but i have played with him for a few years he is just really good.

RET B.Boville

RET B.Boville

First Lieutenant

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Donator

It was observed by PV2 Lowery, myself and SSG Mellott, among others.  You appeared to be looking through walls and shot (did not hit, but just shot the wall) at someone at least twice through a wall you can't shoot or see thru "predicting" they were there.  Unfortunately, the movie recording this suspect behavior by two members did not take so we will review. 

Posted Image

RET R.Wendt

RET R.Wendt

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Donator

Hello Prediction,

The Unit tries to hold itself to standards where we don’t ban based on gut feeling but with proof. I was hoping one way or another that the we or you would have a video.I have talked to most of the parties involved with the banning. Due to the reason that there is no video evidence proving one way or another that hacking was involved there will be no life time ban. There will be a sixty day ban due to multiple witnesses and backing of other Third Infantry Division members being involved to back the claims.  The ban will be lifted on June 6, 2018. 

Thanks,

First Sergeant Wendt

R.Wendt.jpg

prediction

prediction

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

There was a time when good players would arrive on a private server and members of that server would spectate to try and learn what they are doing so they could either better their own gameplay or better compete against them by learning their habits. This game seems to foster a quick to judge and a automatic guilty just because I said so and you have to prove your innocence which I don't agree with and definitely don't agree with the 60 day ban due to lack of evidence but this is your server and of course you can do as you wish. Just for the record I don't hack never will and spent a good part of my years from COD4 and SOF2 catching and banning hackers off a clans server I use to be apart of which I know from experience is not an easy task. I do have a really expensive computer and a decent ping to your server and also playing 6 v 6 it was not hard for me to hear pretty much everything I needed to on these maps. 

A year or two ago when I use to play with some of your more skilled players you guys did a much better job at actually catching hackers vs catching players with really good sound and map knowledge. Me spraying through a wall and not killing the other player should be evidence in itself that I had no idea where they actually were and that I was just completely blind spraying as that is what every skilled player does to try and stop the other team from rushing certain spots of the map or just from hearing a specific sound I know they are in that general area.

Either way Boville just because multiple players witnessed it does not mean it is right and regardless of the outcome here I would encourage you to learn what is actually possible on these maps before judging a player so quickly. I played all of 1.5 matches with you guys before I was immediately banned. There is a lot of videos from people like BCPULL who show you nice nade tosses and how to take corners there is also plenty of comp videos out there where you could learn what I learned by watching and playing against a lot of these players and it will definitely open your eyes up as I guarantee any of the wall sprays I did have been well known by most players.

By the way this is unrelated but sort of related as it is what is happening here in a bigger picture. I have watched that GAFE video a couple post down from mine multiple times and it looks like he was wrongfully banned too as I don't see anything remotely wrong with his gameplay in that video. Again just another good player with a clean record(according to the admin in the video) wrongfully accused for being good. 

But thanks any how for taking the time to judge my case, never in a million years would I have thought by joining your server after who knows how long that I would be banned. You guys have always been a good group and hell even recently we tried to get a friendly clan match going between both misfits and yourself but there was some confusion and you guys didn't end up showing. I understand you guys can make what ever decision you like as 3rd ID pays the bills and please don't get offended by any of my comments above I was just hoping to maybe turn this into a learning experience for all of us. 

2LT M.Murakami

2LT M.Murakami

Second Lieutenant

• Command Staff
  • 335 posts
  • LocationFt Wainwright, Alaska

Donator

I agree, When I was aapg a move like this wasn't out of the ordinary, I think some of the older members recall guys like Stclair who brought a lot of tips and tricks to our comp team such as the one above and other moves like sound "whoring" and such. Not that ive actually played with the accused but I personally feel legitimate players who are on that level of the game get called out way to often

Posted Image

CPT A.Cantu

CPT A.Cantu

Captain

• Command Staff
  • 2420 posts
  • LocationCorpus Christi, Tx
Locked. This is not to be a discussion thread aside from requester and the relevant C-Staff.

A.Cantu.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users