RET A.Barrows

RET A.Barrows

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts
  • LocationBeaumont, Texas

Hello all!

You may remember me from May 2016 all the way to May 2017. If you do remember me! You would know that I am retired from our 3rd Infantry Division milsim unit. There were many reasons why I retired and well, one of those reasons have finally happened. Some being that I was coming short with time. I was not going to be able to be as active as much as I wanted to and needed to be. Some being that I wanted to do things that benefited me in my life. Which I have done, I joined my local Police Explorers. I have learned a lot from the Police Explorer Program. But most importantly, the main reason why I retired from the unit, is because I was working on my enlistment. 

As of yesterday, July 5th 2018, I have enlisted and swore an oath into the United States Army. I am currently an E-2 waiting to ship out to OSUT next year. I have been to MEPS the whole week and I have finally done what I have been waiting all my life to do. Which is join the Army. I joined with the job 31B Military Police. I just wanted to update all my fellow brothers and sisters. When I have time to, I will definitely hop on TS3 to talk with everyone and share my amazing experience with others. I haven't gotten the time to get on and talk with yall and I figured this is a good time to do it!

Other than that, take care everyone, can't wait to catch up with yall.

• LTC J.LaFlash and WOC M.Gregoire like this

A.Barrows.jpg

SFC J.Rizzo

SFC J.Rizzo

Sergeant First Class

• Command Staff
  • 3214 posts
  • LocationSpringfield, Virginia

Donator

Hooah Sergeant! glad to hear from you! now.... When are you coming back :P

J.Rizzo.jpg

2LT M.Murakami

2LT M.Murakami

Second Lieutenant

• Command Staff
  • 335 posts
  • LocationFt Wainwright, Alaska

Donator

dont sniff the hand sanitizer, its the real gateway drug 

• SPC T.Bowen likes this

Posted Image

RET G.Tucci

RET G.Tucci

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
  • LocationCanada, QC, Laval

Congrats man, I actually joined the Canadian Army too a few months ago as a part of the Reserve Force. Maybe I'll have too hop on TS too.

Posted Image

SGT D.Hayes

SGT D.Hayes

Sergeant

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • LocationAlberta Canada

Eh Barrows man that is amazing congrats big step to defend your country, Tucci you as well man seeing as its my country Hats off to both you gents

D.Hayes.jpg

LTC J.LaFlash

LTC J.LaFlash

Lieutenant Colonel

• Command Staff
  • 2272 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

31B Military Police!  Must have inspired you :P 

J.LaFlash.jpg

RET A.Barrows

RET A.Barrows

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

31B Military Police!  Must have inspired you :P

Must have  :lol:. Police Explorer program did too. Even though military and civilian law enforcement is different. I think it was the right choice. I am happy with the outcome.

A.Barrows.jpg

RET A.Barrows

RET A.Barrows

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Eh Barrows man that is amazing congrats big step to defend your country, Tucci you as well man seeing as its my country Hats off to both you gents

Thanks Hayes. I hope all is well with you, I remember being what people would call a "OG Spartan" with you in Spartans  :lol:.

A.Barrows.jpg

RET A.Barrows

RET A.Barrows

Retired

• Retired Personnel
  • PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Congrats man, I actually joined the Canadian Army too a few months ago as a part of the Reserve Force. Maybe I'll have too hop on TS too.

I thought you joined the Canadian Army, I seen something about that in your instagram bio. Glad to hear you are doing outstanding and serving your country!

A.Barrows.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users