• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

CW2 J.Franc

CW2 J.Franc

Chief Warrant Officer 2

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

For the time I've been part of this community, and for the summer spent with you guys, I realized that this is an iconic group of people. No community will surpass in giving me the amount of frustration, humility, gratitude, happiness I felt.

I will be off to college now (University of Michigan), and I have recently decided that I will try my best to reward myself with video games (first month only) for a certain amount of studying per week (meaning I can only play half an hour or so of video games per three hours of studying).

This means that I will be much less active than usual, and might not be on for weeks at a time. I am going to miss hearing all of your voices, listening to the banter and playing Arma 3 milsim with like-minded individuals.

I most certainly matured through this experience and am still seriously considering pursuing a role in the Armed Forces, despite being disqualified from participating in AROTC for a year (used prescribed ADHD meds this Feb). I am eyeing AFROTC since my roommate is also participating.

Hooah!

• CW3 J.Lex and PV2 Y.Nissan like this

Posted Image

CW3 J.Lex

CW3 J.Lex

Chief Warrant Officer 3

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Study hard and give it your best during the first year. It gets much easier (and much more fun!) after that.

Posted Image

1SG E.Gilmore

1SG E.Gilmore

First Sergeant

• Command Staff
  • 1429 posts
  • LocationVegas baby!

Donator

Ah freshmen

E.Gilmore.jpg

SSG W.Fives

SSG W.Fives

Staff Sergeant

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBusteni, Prahova, Romania

Good luck man, and God speed!

P.S. I like how most of the civilians who join this unit end up in joining their country's military.

Posted Image

CPT Q.Simmons

CPT Q.Simmons

Captain

• Command Staff
  • 344 posts
  • LocationAll Over

Donator

Don’t feel bad Franc I’m currently Attending SUU (Southern Utah University) for their aviation program to be one a helicopter pilot, so best lucks to you.

Q.Simmons.jpg

CPL G.Bluehair

CPL G.Bluehair

Corporal

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 95 posts

Donator

Good luck Franc! Thanks for your passion to improve the Arma 3 experience for us all. And let us know what you're studying. Some of us might be able to help.

G.Bluehair.jpg

CW2 J.Franc

CW2 J.Franc

Chief Warrant Officer 2

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts

I'm moved in and stuff, and I signed up for AFROTC. AS100 starts next week!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users