1 reply to this topic

B.Atkins

B.Atkins

Civilian

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationCentral US

I noticed that some of the contact administrator buttons were not working properly, since whenever I clicked on one, nothing would load. So instead I checked out a help box that told me there are areas at the bottom of the web page that allows me to contact administration instead. The only button I could find was the help button. Even when I clicked that and went to contact administrators again, it simply told me to go to the main board page and find a moderators tab. For the life of me, I could not find a board page so I just considered it the home page. I scrolled up, down, left, right, jogged a few miles around the world, lost an arm and a leg, looked at all main pages, and could not find one titled the board page. Which then meant I could not find a list of moderators. So contacting staff has been a pain. Not that I actually need help right now but in the future, I like to be prepared.

PVT B.Atkins

RET J.Erickson

RET J.Erickson

Captain

• Command Staff
  • 584 posts

For your information, "Board" is another name for "Forum". With that being said, at the bottom of the forums is a "The Moderating Team" link which takes you a list of all command staff personnel.

J.Erickson.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Resolved, Help, Administration, contact

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users