R.Tanner Ban Appeal

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

R.Tanner

R.Tanner

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello everyone.  Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Randy Tanner. I am 17 years old. I plan to join the Canadian Air Force in a year or two.

So, my brother (we'll give out names later, you'll see why) found out that I wish to join the military. He told me to look for a realism unit, and suggested the 3rd Infantry Division. I have been studying the unit for about a week now, and decided I like it. It seems very well organized, and from the forum topics, it seems like the people within are very nice.

I suppose you're wondering why this is in the Ban Appeal section. While, my brother was in need of a new computer, so I gave him mine, and borrowed his until I get the funds for a new one. I tried to join the teamspeak (teamspeak.3rdinf.us) and it says "You are banned permanently. Reason: "DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE AND RECURITING MEMBERS""

By now, you may have guessed whom my brother is. Zachary Ayers.  And for the record, his unit he attempted to create failed.

I am here to request to be permitted to join the unit, un-banned from teamspeak, and hopefully, although this is a reach, that we can all forget whom I'm related to and just have fun.

I would apologize for my brother's mistake, but there's no point. What he did is unforgiveable in the 3rd Infantry Division's eyes, I know that without even speaking to anybody. I'm just hopeful that you all will understand I had nothing to do with him making that choice, and had no knowledge that the 3rd Infantry Division was even a thing when he did it.

I hope you all heard me out, if not, I understand.

~Randy Tanner

RET N.Satnik

RET N.Satnik

Sergeant First Class

• 3rd Infantry Division
  • PipPipPip
  • 809 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Under CSTAFF Review

N.Satnik.jpg

LTC J.LaFlash

LTC J.LaFlash

Lieutenant Colonel

• Command Staff
  • 2275 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Add me on Steam Mr. Tanner   and we'll talk tomorrow (Sunday)

MAJ J.LaFlash[3rdID]

J.LaFlash.jpg

R.Tanner

R.Tanner

• Civillian
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

When I attempt to add you, it says "Error Adding Friend, Please Try Again" It seems to be against me right now. If you wish to add me, here is my steam profile: http://steamcommunit.../id/ZakkAttakk/

If not, I will keep trying after I give it a short break.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Approved

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users