Reference the Discharge Policy :
How to process discharge :
- Login to adminCP
- In the PERSCOM tab under the Personnel Section, select soldiers.
Search for the soldier by nameSpoiler
Click the dropdown arrow and select New Assignment Record.
Add a new Assignment Record:
- Soldier - This is pre-selected, change if needed.
- Date - Enter the date of the discharge.
- From Combat Unit. This is pre-selected, change if needed.
- Assigned Unit - Select Discharged.
- Position - Select Civilian.
- Supervisor - Do not change supervisor.
- Status - Select Civilian.
- Document - Do not attach document.
- Send Notification - This is not necessary as a notification will be sent later in the process.
- Click Save. The soldier now has his been transferred to the Discharged Combat Unit and will not display as active in PERSCOM any longer.
In the PERSCOM tab under the Personnel Section, select soldiers. Search for the soldier by name. (Same in steps 2 and 3 earlier. After step 5 you are automatically in the Assignment Records page)
Click the dropdown arrow and select Discharge.
Enter the desired Discharge Grade. It is imperative that you do not delete the soldier's personnel file. Your settings should match exactly like the screenshot, aside from the appropriate discharge grade. [Save personnel file] [Remove the solder from all their usergroups] [Send a notification] [Add a service record entry]
Click Discharge Soldier and the process is complete!
Go to Members, find recently discharge soldier and ensure permissions are set to Civilian as well as username has the RNK removed.
Edited by MAJ J.LaFlash