Once soldiers have had prior service verified, they must be manually added to the "Veterans" group in the admin CP.
- Go to Admin CP, mouse over the member icon and click on Members.
- In the search box, type in the soldier's last name.
- Click the edit member button.
- Press CTRL + Left Mouse Click to add or remove Secondary Groups. Be careful not to remove any previously assigned groups.
- Save. The soldier is now added and they will have the NDSM visible on their profile page and when posting on the forums.
The soldier will still need to be recognized at the next ceremony, and an update must be put in to BMO to have the award added to the service record.