AAPG COMP PLAY

Okay Soldiers,

AAPG has an official site and comp play active. we will be taking part in this tournament. I would like to see all of our participation from the unit. NOT just our AAPG guys. let win next season and get the 3rdID name back out there. 

https://www.aapgnacl.com/news

Please respond here is you would like to participation in this competition.

E.Verhein.png

I'm down even thought I'm an ArmA guy, have played a decent amount however.

Sign me up coach.

• Edited by C. Bolitho

signature.Christopher.Bolitho.png.3550f4da81c0e1e17fb0eeb0d1746607.png

We on the waiting list. Season 1 started already so we have to wait for next season. But with this being said I want all of us that plan on playing comp we need to play together and move forward

E.Verhein.png

18 hours ago, SFC E.Verhein said:

We on the waiting list. Season 1 started already so we have to wait for next season. But with this being said I want all of us that plan on playing comp we need to play together and move forward

Are you going to be setting up set playing times in the near future?

signature.Christopher.Bolitho.png.3550f4da81c0e1e17fb0eeb0d1746607.png

Yes once I get the schedule from them about matches I'll get more info. Just kinda gotta wait for end of this season first

E.Verhein.png

2 minutes ago, RET M.Breen said:

I've played a bit, let me know if you need a 5th next season 🙂

We will definitely let you know 👍🏽

lKeWhmt.png

Is there any way I could get some basic training on AA:PG before fully committing to the competitive side of things? I would like to help out, I'd just like to make sure I'd actually be of use first. I've had the game in my library for some time and have only loaded it twice, but I am more than willing to participate so long as I become more comfortable with the game mechanics first. 

On 12/18/2018 at 8:05 PM, PVT D.Bones said:

Is there any way I could get some basic training on AA:PG before fully committing to the competitive side of things? I would like to help out, I'd just like to make sure I'd actually be of use first. I've had the game in my library for some time and have only loaded it twice, but I am more than willing to participate so long as I become more comfortable with the game mechanics first. 

Yep PVT. I will be on this weekend and I can give you some tips and pointers to help get you started. 

lKeWhmt.png

20 hours ago, SGT I.Delgado said:

Yep PVT. I will be on this weekend and I can give you some tips and pointers to help get you started. 

Awesome! Thank you SGT.