A huge thanks that words can not express.

Hello everyone, This morning I got online to check events, conversations, etc as part of my daily routine. At that time I noticed the Topic on the home page brining awareness to PTSD and immediately wanted to read it to see what was all included. After reading this I could not really find the words to describe how I felt so I thought that maybe just a general topic here I could use as a platform. Myself and quite a bit of my friends deal with PTSD, some of us worse off than others. When I saw the information bulletin and noticed how there was information provided to help Vets, Active Duty, and Civilians alike included with warning signs and so much more information such as the Warrior's Wall it has became apparent to  me that the 3rd Infantry Division Milsim Unit is so much more than just a typical gaming community. Being someone who has struggled with PTSD in various forms for the last 6 to 7 Years and never really finding the help I was looking for until much later in my career it can almost seem helpless sometimes, but to know that even here these things are important and people are here to help really put me into a deep thought of what it might mean for other people that have dealt with this to also read that bulletin, So again I wanted to thank everyone for being apart of that and finding a way to reach out to anyone who may be in need of this help.

Thank you for speaking up and letting us know how the article impacted you. Our community has people from all walks of life, all around the world. This includes a number of veterans and civilians, most of whom taking some interest in military operations. With this comes at least a basic awareness of the realities of conflict and the work that goes into ending it. As a milsim, we care about the hardships our military forces face. The US has had more than its fair share in recent years. You and others like you are the first responders of the free world. The least we can do is raise our own voices in a small way to help. I hope and pray that everyone who reads that articles feels empowered to do the same. Peace!

Thank you PFC!  We are always so glad to have veterans with us and glad we help make a difference!