Could we possibly make Approved/Denied Stickers with text input to have something like the old site? also are we able to have multiple inputs for text input with the new perscom 

J.Rizzo.png

What do you mean by multiple text inputs?

The issue with custom buttons adding extra things is that a. it has to be available everywhere in the system and b. if there is an update all custom buttons get deleted and we have to reinstall them. It's one of the downfalls of IPB.

I've asked that perscom have the automatic posts added like we had in a previous update before the text box was added.

Signature Image

what i meant by that is we a sticker for accepted then under it we can put the squad they are in. something similar to what we had. 

ahh i see 

J.Rizzo.png

I would advise against using those images as they will not work well with our themes. They don't even use our font or color pallets.

Again, if I add anything like this to the editor box, it will be available everywhere. If anything goes wrong or changes, or there is a system update, all of our custom editor items get deleted and we have to reinstall them.

Reinstall means manually recreate each one from scratch individually.

Signature Image

An earlier version of perscom had the "approved" inserted into the forum post. I asked that the text input you are asking about ( and requested previously) be added as an option. When that was implemented, the approved part was removed. As I mentioned, ive asked to have that part included again in a future release.

Signature Image

ahh ok my idea was this: 

XH3N3GH.png

Text Entry option: For entering in what Company/Platoon/Squad  they are going too.

J.Rizzo.png

Yes, I understand. 

Your example was what I was talking about doing, which is what I wanted with the addition of adding text, like you requested. Perscom went in the opposite direction, making it the only option was that you have to now manually add text for everything, and what you add is all that's there. That's not ideal and not what I wanted. So I requested quite some time ago, to have the status included as well again, which can then be manipulated to include an image if we want. As I said, I don't know when this will be included.

I will go ahead and add images for you to go along side the buttons I have added for In Progress, Completed, On Hold, and Denied. The issue with this is that again, the buttons are everywhere, even where it makes no sense to do so, which I don't like. You can literally do a status update clicking the button to say "On hold for Command Staff." There is also no way to do a drop down, so the editor bar just gets bigger and bigger which isn't great for our responsive design.

Signature Image