GoT predictions (SPOILERS!)

So what is your prediction for the end of this series? Who will take the throne? Who will survive??

M.Carter.png

My predictions:

Daenerys will kill Snow to get to the throne.

Tyrion will try kill Cersei but Jaime will kill him first because incest before blud.

Sansa will kill Daenerys because no one messes with the north

Arya will  kill Cersei all sneaky sneaky using Jaimes face

The hound and the mountain have an epic face off, both die.

M.Carter.png

No way man, Jon and Danny embrace their incest driven relationship and take the throne as king and queen. Cersi dies, Clegane kills the mountain.

So since the meh ending of last episode - All this build up for Jon to face the Night King and he doesn't even get there.

My original opinion has changed on a whole lot.

Jon and Dany will face Cersi together but Dany will die. Jon will take the throne despite his constant protest to titles.

Tyrion and Sansa have found love between them again and house lanister will continue under Tyrion and Sansa.
Sam and Gilly will continue house Tarly
Bran will be the last Stark - Creepy, old, and going on and on about nothing.

Image result for creepy Bran meme

D.Lipnitz.png

Very interesting predictions, keep them coming.

M.Carter.png

Dany will turn into the ultimate villain, the Mad Queen. Madness runs in her blood. Dany’s father was the Mad King Targaryen, against whom the Baratheons revolted to set up the era of Westeros we’re familiar with. He burned anyone who was disloyal to him, and as Dany proved last season when she torched two Tarly lords alive, she hasn’t shied away from following in his ignoble footsteps. She asserts that she cannot be held accountable for her father’s actions, but she demands the Westeros ruling families recognize his power in her.

For seven seasons, Dany has positioned herself as the unimpeachable leader of the freed people. But she remains blind to her own weaknesses, even after Tyrion warned her she is vulnerable atop her dragons, and Jon warned her using her dragons to wage war would make her just like every other tyrant to fight for the throne. And as one Redditor points out, Dany would make for an interesting, sympathetic, and extremely dangerous villain—the kind Game of Thrones might favor in the end over obvious baddies like the Night King and Cersei. In Season Seven, Tyrion told Jon, “She protects people from monsters.” But she could be a few horrid judgement calls away from becoming the monster herself.

Oh and Sansa is pregnant with Ramsay Boltens Baby :classic_ohmy: 

laflash_sig.png

I'm not sure about that one. The throne was never her real goal from the start, that was her brother's aim. Dany only wanted revenge from the start. I believe Cersei is going to wipe out a lot of remaining heroes though.

M.Carter.png

This season’s writing has been absolutely terrible IMO. Seems very rushed.

About halfway through episode 5 last night amidst my complaints to the TV about how terrible this episode was, I had a revelation.

All that last night had to happen in order for Jon to understand that he truly is the only one who should sit on the throne.

And now with kings landing in ruins, Winterfell will become the capital.

That may be but seems I'm pretty accurate on Dany!!!  Haha fucked up for sure

laflash_sig.png

"This is war eagle 6.... break..... game of thrones  finale...break... what the fuck.... over.

Haha actually not that bad of an ending and  Opens up the possibilities for some spinoffs. But  I do feel they could oh completely won a different direction after the fall of the white walkers. 

laflash_sig.png

I can't stop laughing! I.....just....have no words. They gave us a fairy tale ending to attempt to make up for the season but it only drives the knife in the back deeper. Well all I can say is thank god the torture in over. I am seriously considering skipping the next 3 Star Wars movies after watching D&D butcher GoT.

M.Carter.png