1LT B.Ahles

Platoon Leader, Alpha Company, First Platoon
  • Content Count

    200
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About 1LT B.Ahles

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

1011 profile views
  1. 1LT B.Ahles

    Open More enemies to shoot at

    We’ve looked into these in the past and voted no. CUP: Too many dependencies. 3CB: Doesn’t really add anything we don’t already have.
  2. 1LT B.Ahles

    TFAR radio issues under certain conditions (possible fix)

    Sorry, been busy. Do you still want it?
  3. 1LT B.Ahles

    TFAR radio issues under certain conditions (possible fix)

    I can post the batch file I use on our server to move the mods after I update/install if you want.
  4. There Has Been An Update To The 3rdID Modpack Please Download at Your Earliest Convenience Updated: CUP_Terrains_Core CUP_Terrains_Maps (Should fix digging issue on maps) Ares Mod Achilles
  5. 1LT B.Ahles

    Open Rearmament In Realism Server

    I’ll change the service point script sometime this week. You’re talking about Zargabad Insurgency right?
  6. 1LT B.Ahles

    Question about the server

    In official events, 1st person is forced.
  7. 1LT B.Ahles

    Question about the server

    Our website is currently being updated on the backend so calendar hasn’t been set this year yet. We are actually jumping into an operation starting this Sunday. As far as operations go, we make probably 98% in the editor and the remaining 2% with zeus.
  8. 1LT B.Ahles

    Modpack Update - 1/27/20

    There Has Been An Update To The 3rdID Modpack Please Download at Your Earliest Convenience Added: PLP Containers (Dependent for Diyala)
  9. There Has Been An Update To The 3rdID Modpack Please Download at Your Earliest Convenience Added: Diyala, Iraq (Map) Drill Sergeant Cover
  10. 1LT B.Ahles

    Screenshots Thread

  11. 1LT B.Ahles

    Screenshots Thread

    @SGT B.Lambert I finally made your forum thread. Also, Arma looks great on my new 34" Ultra-Wide... ^That actually looks horrid even though it's a 2K pic...
  12. 1LT B.Ahles

    First Platoon FTX - 6/30/2019

  13. Updating Mods & Launching Arma (Do Not Use Steam Workshop to Update Mods)
  14. Time of Occurrence: Insert Exact Time In 24hr Format; i.e. 1530EST Users Involved: Insert Name of Other Parties In-Server During Occurrence; i.e. PV2 J.Smith Mission/Map: Insert Name of Mission (if applicable) and What Map it is On; i.e. Takistan Insurgency, Takistan Detailed Description: Insert as Much Detail as Possible on What Was Happening Before the Occurrence