Last week,we were able to destroy both GSIM and ISIS presence near Marwey, the area is deemed secured enough for Alpha Company "War Eagles", First Platoon Widowmakers to move toward lake Débo where the GSIM is hiding the remaining of its forces. First Platoon just landed at Arena Airfield. In the meantime, we've just received intel that the GSIM is preparing an offensive on FOB Bastion, the FOB we will be stationed to.
We need to destroy the GSIM in those jungle, find "The Chief", and our hostages. It's the last effort.
Alpha Company "War Eagles", First Platoon Widowmakers will be tasked with a Search & Destroy mission targeting enemy AA positions deep within the jungle. First platoon will be dropped behind enemy lines where elements from 3rd Squadron, 7th Cavalry discovered a possible LZ where it should be safe to land. We think that the GSIM is preparing an offensive on FOB Bastion and is using those AA positions to stop any reinforcements coming by air.
(1) Drop to the LZ Southeast to OBJ Apache
(2) Move to OBJ Apache while maintaining maximum stealth. Hit hard & fast, destroy any enemy installation.
(3) Move to OBJ Mojaves, destroy enemy AA positions.
(4) Move to OBJ Cherokee or Koroa depending on intels provided by Company HQ.
- JUNGLE IS VERY DENSE, USE OF JAVELIN SYSTEM MIGHT BE DIFFICULT. 3CAB NEEDS TO PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION WHEN APPROACHING THOSE OBJECTIVES.
- OBJECTIVES ARE CLEAR OF CIVILIANS, ORDNANCE USE ALLOWED BY MALIAN GOVERNMENT.
(a) SPECIAL TEAMS/TASK ORG
1. COMMAND ELEMENT - WAREAGLE
2. 1ST PLATOON, WIDOWMAKER
3. 1ST SQUAD, SCORPION
4. 2ND SQUAD, GHOST
5. 3RD SQUAD, SPARTAN
6. 4RD SQUAD, PHOENIX
7. 3RD COMBAT AVIATION BRIGADE
(b) COMMON EQUIPMENT
1. STANDARD KIT AND LOADOUT
(c) SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
1. STRYKER M1132 (SMP/M2) - 1/1
2. STRYKER M1126 (M2) - 2/1
3. STRYKER M1126 (Mk19) - 3/1
4. STRYKER M1126 (M2) 4/1
5. HEMTT M1120A4 X1
6. AH-64 APACHE x 2
7. UH-60 BLACKHAWK x 2
8. CH-47F CHINOOK x 2
9. C-130 x 2
(a) MINE DETECTORS
(b) DEMO BLOCKS
Chain Of Command
(a) MISSION: WAR EAGLE 6
(b) GROUND ELEMENTS: WIDOWMAKER 7
(c) CLOSE AIR SUPPORT: WAR EAGLE 6 / WIDOWMAKER 6 / WIDOWMAKER FOXTROT
(d) AIR ELEMENTS : FALCON 6 / WIDOWMAKER ROMEO
(a) GROUND-TO-AIR: FREQ LR CH 60/61/62
(b) COMPANY NET: 152 CH 30
(c) PLATOON NET: 152 CH 31
(d) SQUAD NET: 152 CH 110/120/130/140
(e) CONVOY NET: FREQ LR CH 33