- Do I need to unsubscribe from other mods before installing 3rdID mods?
No, 3rdID servers automatically sync their mods with Steam every time they launch. If a server is out of date, restart it. If restarting doesn't fix the issue, contact COE.
- I am getting an error about some signatures. What do I do?
This means you're trying to connect with mods that aren't whitelisted on our server. Ensure you only enable the mods listed below. Use the import file for the mandatory mods, optional mods are at your own risk and we don't provide any assistance with optional mods. If you run any of the optional mods you should know what you're doing.
- Where can I get support if I'm having issues?
Ask your fellow Team Members, Team Leader or Squad Leader. They have all had to go through the same process as you. If they cannot solve the issue they will contact COE for you.
- I would like to see a mod added to our modpack. Where do I go for this?
Mod requests are handled through the Suggestion Box. Before posting, please find good arguments as to why this mod would be a good addition to our modpack.
Our modpack is strictly curated by CStaff to prevent clutter, long downloads, FPS and server stability, gameplay changes and so on.
- Why is there no official Steam Workshop collection I can subscribe to?
COE provides an Arma Launcher file since it does more than simply subscribing to the 3rdID mods. It also automatically enables them. No action will be taken against those who make a collection for their fellow soldiers, but use them at your own risk. An import file is more valuable and noob-friendly. Additionally it allows us to display this fancy table on the bottom of this page!
- The server says I have a mismatch, but I don't have any steam workshop items that need update?
In the Arma 3 launcher, go to the "mods" section. Expand the mod that is causing the mismatch, click the three dots (...) and select "repair". This will force sync your version with the steam workshop.