Field Training Exercise #1
Event created by SGT K.Grigorov
The start of FTX Yellow Carrot. It is finally 1st Platoon's time to deploy to Poland and partake in exercise Yellow Carrot. This will be the 3rd time this exercise is being run and the wargame aspects of the operation have been planned in detail.
Currently the main BLUFOR command, Camp McCarran, is too close for comfort to the frontline. Friendly forces are holding all bridge crossings, but cannot mount a push by themselves. A recon element has been moved into a secure compound and has provided the necessary intel for our first offensive exercise.
Alpha Company "War Eagles", First Platoon "Widowmakers" will be tasked with mounting the first push into enemy territory and securing a foothold from which further exercises will be staged. Three OBJ need to be secured in order for the exercise to be considered a success.
- OBJ ORDER: The largest docs on the main river running through the province. A vital supply line that is needed in order for us to bring in heavier equipment. Recon has spotted heavy concentration of enemy infantry, motorized and mechanized assets, along with a possible mortar emplacement near the back. Enemy assets have been spotted to be BMPs and BTRs along with a plethora of wheeled transports. A BMP-2K has also been spotted, which means command elements are present. If we can capture the personnel of said vehicle, alive, we could be able to gather intel from them.
- OBJ HOSPITALITY: Believed to be an enemy forward outpost, a motorized element has been seen digging in. Preferably we would like for it to be captured in one piece.
- OBJ FLASHBANG: Unknown enemy contact. It might be unoccupied. Command has deemed this location as suitable for a forward command position and wants it secure before sending in HQ elements.
(a) SPECIAL TEAMS/TASK ORG
1. COMMAND ELEMENT - WAREAGLE
2. 1ST PLATOON, WIDOWMAKER
3. 1ST SQUAD, SCORPION
4. 2ND SQUAD, GHOST
5. 3RD SQUAD, SPARTAN
6. 4RD SQUAD, PHOENIX
7. 3RD COMBAT AVIATION BRIGADE
(b) COMMON EQUIPMENT
1. STANDARD KIT AND LOADOUT
(c) SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
1. STRYKER M1132 (SMP/M2) - 2
2. STRYKER M1127 (M2/LRAS3) - 2
3. STRYKER M1126 (Mk19) - 2
4. STRYKER M1126 (M2) 4
5. STRYKER M1134 (TOW2) 1
6. HEMTT M1120A4 X1
7. AH-64 APACHE x 2
8. UH-60 BLACKHAWK x 2
9. CH-47F CHINOOK x 2
10. C-130 x 2
11. MI-24VT 2
12. MI-8 (Variants) 2
(a) MINE DETECTORS
(b) DEMO BLOCKS
Chain Of Command
(a) MISSION: WAR EAGLE 6
(b) GROUND ELEMENTS: WIDOWMAKER 7
(c) CLOSE AIR SUPPORT: WAR EAGLE 6 / WIDOWMAKER 6 / WIDOWMAKER FOXTROT
(d) AIR ELEMENTS : FALCON 6 / WIDOWMAKER ROMEO
(e) INDIRECT SUPPORT: CRUSADER 6 / WIDOWMAKER 6 / WIDOWMAKER FOXTROT
(a) GROUND-TO-AIR: FREQ LR CH 60/61/62
(b) COMPANY NET: 152 CH 30
(c) PLATOON NET: 152 CH 31
(d) SQUAD NET: 152 CH 110/120/130/140
(e) CONVOY NET: FREQ LR CH 33
(f) JOINT-NET: FREQ LR CH 30.5
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.