Last week, Alpha Company "War Eagles", First Platoon "Widowmakers" was able to patrol all objectives last week. Along with that, Dogface soldiers were able to capture 3x separatist EPWs and intel confirming PM's evacuation to an unknown safehouse. Also, most likely, a few Wagner PMCs were killed last week in the AO, but we weren't able to confirm that piece of intelligence as of yet. This week, we must act on those intels and search for the potential safehouse.
Alpha Company "War Eagles", First Platoon "Widowmakers" will be tasked with a numerous set of objective that must be cleared and investigated :
- OBJ YUMA: We received an urgent call from the mayor, the city has been under attack for a week now and their defences will fall soon. We need to relieve them, in exchange, the mayor told us that he has some more intelligence for us.
- OBJ AUGGIE: A sawmill occupied by the Russian separatists so they can launch their offensive on the town of Hööpakka. The objective need to be cleared so the town is safe.
- OBJ ROTTLE: The rearguard of the Russian separatist offensive, using mortars to support their troops and most likely housing the enemy officers leading the assault.
- Unknown point between Auggie and Yorkipoo: Flanking enemy ready to attack / counter attack the platoon on its flanks
- OBJ YORKIPOO: Ex-Lithuanian FOB taken by the Russian Separatists, they used it to project their power and most likely plan their logistic for the whole eastern part of the AO. Platoon must capture it for Lithuanian armed forces to occupy it again.
- OBJ CORGI: One of the possible “safehouse” locations where the prime minister of Lithuania might be held, we must search the place and find any intelligence if the PM is not here.
- OBJ DASCHUND: One of the possible “safehouse” locations where the prime minister of Lithuania might be held, we must search the place and find any intelligence if the PM is not here.
Unknown around those objectives are small compounds that may need to be investigated if times allow.
(a) SPECIAL TEAMS/TASK ORG
1. COMMAND ELEMENT - WAREAGLE
2. 1ST PLATOON, WIDOWMAKER
3. 1ST SQUAD, SCORPION
4. 2ND SQUAD, GHOST
5. 3RD SQUAD, SPARTAN
6. 4RD SQUAD, PHOENIX
7. 3RD COMBAT AVIATION BRIGADE
(b) COMMON EQUIPMENT
1. STANDARD KIT AND LOADOUT
(c) SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
1. AH-64 APACHE x 2
2. UH-60 BLACKHAWK x 2
3. CH-47F CHINOOK x 2
4. C-130 x 2
(a) MINE DETECTORS
(b) DEFUSE KIT
(c) BODY BAGS
Chain Of Command
(a) MISSION: WAR EAGLE 6
(b) GROUND ELEMENTS: WIDOWMAKER 7
(c) CLOSE AIR SUPPORT: WAR EAGLE 6 / WIDOWMAKER 6 / WIDOWMAKER FOXTROT
(d) AIR ELEMENTS : FALCON 6 / WIDOWMAKER ROMEO
(a) GROUND-TO-AIR: FREQ LR CH 60/61/62
(b) COMPANY NET: 152 CH 30
(c) PLATOON NET: 152 CH 31
(d) SQUAD NET: 152 CH 110/120/130/140
(e) CONVOY NET: FREQ LR CH 33
1) Local civpop told S-2 that the Russian Separatists received a large amount of armor, provenance is not certain but apparently marking on them are not in Russian, or any slavic language.
2) It is possible that the Russian separatists still has some AA in the area, recent missions encountered a few positions armed with auto canons.
3) In order to defend Hööpakka mayor Gailius has called in Lithuanian patriots from across the county to defend against the separatist attack.