Last week, the first platoon was able to keep both checkpoints while also increasing and securing our territory up north. This means that the whole North-Eastern enemy forces were pocketed by that move. We have been tasked by high command to destroy them and secure this part of the AO for good. While we take care of the eastern part, Lithuanian forces will push west. We must act quickly before the Russian separatist forces try to break out from the encirclement.
Alpha Company "War Eagles", First Platoon "Widowmakers" will be tasked with one simple mission : Annihilates all Russian separatist main forces within the AO. Recon by air and satellite showed a clear concentration of enemy on 5 key locations marked below :
- OBJ Whiteboard : A small compound occupied by at least a platoon worth of Russian separatists. It's a motorized platoon, so light armored vehicles should be expected.
- OBJ Blackboard : A sizeable town occupied by what we think are highly trained Wagner PMCs troops. It's highly possible that they are equipped with heavy weaponry, including ATGMs and MANPADs.
- OBJ Canson : Some sort of storage area, we do not have a lot of intel on what purpose it has for the Russian separatists.
- OBJ Pen : A small rural area occupied by a mix of Russian separatists and Wagner troops.
- OBJ Paperblank : a long stretch of road occupied by enemy forces and most likely armored vehicles.
Unknown markers acts as secondary, but not mandatory objectives. We recorded human activity at those locations, but we couldn't determine if they were civilians or separatists.
Civilian markers are occupied only by civilians, they can be armed to defend their settlements.
(a) SPECIAL TEAMS/TASK ORG
1. COMMAND ELEMENT - WAREAGLE
2. 1ST PLATOON, WIDOWMAKER
3. 1ST SQUAD, SCORPION
4. 2ND SQUAD, GHOST
5. 3RD SQUAD, SPARTAN
6. 4RD SQUAD, PHOENIX
7. 3RD COMBAT AVIATION BRIGADE
(b) COMMON EQUIPMENT
1. STANDARD KIT AND LOADOUT
(c) SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
1. AH-64 APACHE x 1
2. UH-60 BLACKHAWK x 2
3. CH-47F CHINOOK x 2
4. C-130 x 2
5. MH-6 LITTLE BIRD x 2
(a) MINE DETECTORS
(b) DEFUSE KIT
(c) BODY BAGS
(d) FIM-92 STINGER
Chain Of Command
(a) MISSION: WAR EAGLE 6
(b) GROUND ELEMENTS: WIDOWMAKER 7
(c) CLOSE AIR SUPPORT: WAR EAGLE 6 / WIDOWMAKER 6 / WIDOWMAKER FOXTROT
(d) AIR ELEMENTS : FALCON 6 / WIDOWMAKER ROMEO
(a) GROUND-TO-AIR: FREQ LR CH 60/61/62
(b) COMPANY NET: 152 CH 30
(c) PLATOON NET: 152 CH 31
(d) SQUAD NET: 152 CH 110/120/130/140
(e) CONVOY NET: FREQ LR CH 33
(a) While it's highly unlikely that the enemy forces still has ZSU-23-4 in the area, it's highly possible that Wagner PMCs are equipped with a few MANPADs. Air assets should be careful around enemy objectives.
(b) From what we could gather, it's possible that the enemy forces captured a few civilians and might be using them as hostages.
(c) While we are 80% sure that the Prime Minister is not located on this AO. There might be a few piece of intel that could be found to help us triangulate his location.