Last week First Platoon arrived in the province of Maksniemi and started off by patrolling the Eastern side of the province, discovering that due to the close proximity to Russian Borders, Russian Separatists are a part of the populace here. Reconnaissance of the extensive forests up north was upscaled based on the intel that Russian Separatists are constructing extensive fortifications hidden in secluded heavily forested areas.
First Platoon is tasked with locating and eliminating 2 AA sites (OBJ Battleaxe, Husky) destroying any armed vehicles and ammo caches found (Ensure collateral damage is minimal).
After the OBJ Battleaxe, Husky have been dealt with, First Platoon is to move in on OBJ Torch where it is believed that a high ranking Wagner Group Officer Domantas Petrauskas is residing. The Objective is to capture the officer alive and secure any intel found in his residence and the surrounding outposts. Trucks loaded with boats were observed moving south of OBJ Torch along with frequent visits from the officer, it is believed that this serves as a "escape route" for the officer if his residence comes under attack.
(a) SPECIAL TEAMS/TASK ORG
1. COMMAND ELEMENT - WAREAGLE
2. 1ST PLATOON, WIDOWMAKER
3. 1ST SQUAD, SCORPION
4. 2ND SQUAD, GHOST
5. 3RD SQUAD, SPARTAN
6. 4TH SQUAD, PHOENIX
7. 3RD COMBAT AVIATION BRIGADE
(b) COMMON EQUIPMENT
1. STANDARD KIT AND LOADOUT
(c) SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
1. AH-64 APACHE x 2
2. UH-60 BLACKHAWK x 2
3. CH-47F CHINOOK x 2
4. C-130 x 2
5. AH-6 LITTLE BIRD x 2
(a) MINE DETECTORS
(b) DEFUSE KIT
(c) BODY BAGS
Chain Of Command
(a) MISSION: WAR EAGLE 6
(b) GROUND ELEMENTS: WIDOWMAKER 7
(c) CLOSE AIR SUPPORT: WAR EAGLE 6 / WIDOWMAKER 6 / WIDOWMAKER FOXTROT
(d) AIR ELEMENTS : FALCON 6 / WIDOWMAKER ROMEO
(a) GROUND-TO-AIR: FREQ LR CH 60/61/62
(b) COMPANY NET: 152 CH 30
(c) PLATOON NET: 152 CH 31
(d) SQUAD NET: 152 CH 110/120/130/140
(e) CONVOY NET: FREQ LR CH 33
(b) Close-up on OBJ Torch
- It is believed that OBJ Torch is occupied entirely by the Wagner Group. Extreme caution should be exercised when approaching and dealing with this Objective. Mines and tripwires in doorways are most likely present.
- Compound A1 is the most likely location of Domantas Petrauskas, sadly no close-up pictures of the compound itself couldn't be obtained due to Wagner Patrols and Aerial Reconnaissance is not available due to the AA Threat in the Area.
- Fortfied Outpost is an old Soviet Checkpoint/Headquarters that was used as a tourist attraction, Wagner Group took over this Checkpoint and are using it as a FOB in the Area. This picture was taken just before the Wagner Group took over.
(c) Picture of Domantas Petrauskas (With the beanie) meeting with the local police department a few days ago.
- Police Forces in this area should be treated with caution, it is unknown if they are still loyal to the Lithuanian Government.