Last week, Prime minister of Lithuania Rolandas Šimonytė was abducted near the major city of Kaaranmännikkö, our satellites were able to track multiple vehicles leaving the AO and going to an area next to the border with the Kaliningrad oblast. Most likely, one of those vehicles was transporting the Prime Minister. Knowing this, Alpha Company "War Eagles", First Platoon "Widowmakers" was redeployed to a new AO.
This week, we need to patrol multiple objectives to find proof or intelligence to track down the prime minister and dismantle Russian Separatists in the area.
The order of the objective is to be selected by platoon leadership.
- Obj Mailfoot : Located in the Jankos Industrial Area, this objective need to be patrolled and verified.
- Obj Papago : The area near the Kouras metal plant.
- Obj Lordsburg : A small farm with multiple hangars able to hide vehicles or equipment.
- Obj Yuma : An important village in the area, we need to investigate if there is possible Russian separatist hiding there.
- Obj Hedglen : Multiple hangars able to hide vehicles or equipment.
(a) SPECIAL TEAMS/TASK ORG
1. COMMAND ELEMENT - WAREAGLE
2. 1ST PLATOON, WIDOWMAKER
3. 1ST SQUAD, SCORPION
4. 2ND SQUAD, GHOST
5. 3RD SQUAD, SPARTAN
6. 4RD SQUAD, PHOENIX
7. 3RD COMBAT AVIATION BRIGADE
(b) COMMON EQUIPMENT
1. STANDARD KIT AND LOADOUT
(c) SPECIAL EQUIPMENT
1. AH-64 APACHE x 2
2. UH-60 BLACKHAWK x 2
3. CH-47F CHINOOK x 2
4. C-130 x 2
5. AH-6 LITTLE BIRD x 2
(a) MINE DETECTORS
(b) DEFUSE KIT
(c) BODY BAGS
Chain Of Command
(a) MISSION: WAR EAGLE 6
(b) GROUND ELEMENTS: WIDOWMAKER 7
(c) CLOSE AIR SUPPORT: WAR EAGLE 6 / WIDOWMAKER 6 / WIDOWMAKER FOXTROT
(d) AIR ELEMENTS : FALCON 6 / WIDOWMAKER ROMEO
(a) GROUND-TO-AIR: FREQ LR CH 60/61/62
(b) COMPANY NET: 152 CH 30
(c) PLATOON NET: 152 CH 31
(d) SQUAD NET: 152 CH 110/120/130/140
(e) CONVOY NET: FREQ LR CH 33