• Squad 1.0! Get some!

Recently Squad released version 1.0 and is now out of Early Access. Currently there is a sale going on on Steam for 25% off so pick it up while you can. Myself and several others of Spartans have played rounds of Squad during these past couple days and it was a lot of fun. After discussing the benefits of having a squad of friends while playing Squad, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce the 1.0 release to all of the 3rd ID. Spartans would love to have more members of the 3rd in game so we could actually win a game for a change.?

Myself and others are hoping that Squad could be a game that is posted on the Calendar, similar to Friday Night Fun Op and Warrior Wednesday. Currently Monday is open on the Calendar so that would be a good day for it. If you feel this is a good idea comment down below to show your support for this idea. 

Kyle.Skitz_sig.png.c09a9d431d14f9adcf54f

id be up for tuesdays and thursdays since monday wednesday and friday are when i take breaks from live streaming

PFC C.Simpkins

A.K.A. smittsluchianoTV

I'm Available most days of the week. I'm only on later in the night though. like 1830 or later.

Signature.png