• Friday Night Fights - The Organization

FnF  

21 members have voted

1. 1. My interest lays in:

• Participating in the EU event (2000 CET/1400 EST)
      • Participating in the NA event (2000 EST)
      • I would like to participate but neither of those times would work for me
      • I hate PvP and get salty when I get killed :(

This poll is closed to new votes

Soldiers,

Recently FnF (the A3 organization not to be confused with our own Friday Night Fights) has been booming with activity again. We used to be regulars to their Friday PvP events a couple years ago. Many of us seemed to enjoy our exodus TvT, the FnF organization takes this further and you get to play with other Arma communities on large scale (40v40, 60v60,...) PvP battles.

With this post C-Staff would like to gauge interest in these events hosted by the Arma community. Currently FnF is not accepting any more communities because they are already running into player limits, but usually there are a handful of free spots or spots free up later on during round 2 and 3. But if we can show up regularly with a small team or squad of soldiers, they might be open to let us reserve spots for the rest of the unit.

FnF is already free for any of you to participate in. Their PvP event is every friday at 8 PM CET for our European soldiers, and 8 PM EST for the Americas. This could replace our own current FnF's and allow us to run an extra event during the week on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.

Check out the following resources, and vote on the poll so we have an idea of the interest within the 3rd.

Thank you soldiers!

Yeah, I was here back in the day when we actually did FnF with Bravo Company (the unit). That was some great fun, and it's some great opportunities for lads to gain experience in command positions.

Tom.Worrall_Sig.jpg.a715511cc3a5e9d73c18

15 hours ago, CPL T.Worrall said:

Yeah, I was here back in the day when we actually did FnF with Bravo Company (the unit). That was some great fun, and it's some great opportunities for lads to gain experience in command positions.

Did they already have the EU event back then? I can remember the events but was never able to attend due to it being after midnight for me.

1 hour ago, MSG J.Drake said:

Did they already have the EU event back then? I can remember the events but was never able to attend due to it being after midnight for me.

No EU event back then, only the 1am one. I used to be administrator for them, organising the teams on the day etc.

Rob.Paxton_Sig.png.44b8c7400ffe0eb73f3cb36969595f3c.png

Is there anything new about this topic? I think it would be cool if it will be something we do

Y.Nissan.png.a3636bdec941b60499be486f1607f19d.png

1 hour ago, SPC Y.Nissan said:

Is there anything new about this topic? I think it would be cool if it will be something we do

Nothing has come out of it yet as we haven't had a C-Staff meeting yet to see if we want to endorse this as a unit. You are however always free to already band up with some guys and join in their events since they are public.

Ok, thank you sergeant.

Anyone who voted wants to group up and try to join one of the coming FNF events? we have higher chances getting in as a group I think

We managed to get in contact with FnF staff and might be able to sign up 3rdID as a group, at least for NA reserved slots, not sure about EU. Stay tuned for more information and sign up procedures!

For the time being, like @SPC Y.Nissan suggested, I highly encourage anyone who wants to parttake to already do so on your own initiatives.

Gentlemen, thank you for your feedback on the poll and in the comments.

It's official. We've been able to register as a community and we can reserve slots now. We're looking at our first event on Friday the 23rd! We will announce information regarding the event and how to sign up during this weekend's events (squad drills/operation).

For now, feel free to join their discord so I can give you the 3rdID tags! https://discord.gg/ATfXSC7qsH (let me know when you're in and what your discord tag is so I can get you sorted).

Yeah finally! I've wanted us as a unit to be there for a long time, now it will really going to happen!!!