• Arma 3 Creator DLC: SOG Prairie Fire ('Nam)

Official Link Posted By Bohemia Interactive

spacer.png

Some of you may already be aware but a new Arma DLC is coming out soon, labeled S.O.G. Prairie Fire. Its pretty much a Vietnam overhaul for Arma, made by the community. It looks fantastic and I will certainly be purchasing it when it comes out. Now the point of this thread is to raise awareness and possibly get enough of us together to do some Friday Night Fire Fights in the Bush. 

If you plan on getting the new Creator DLC please post below so we can see how many of us there are going to be. We can easily milk the fun out of it for a month, maybe more. I look forward to seeing some discussion and enlistment into kicking some NVA butt!

HOOAH!

Kyle.Skitz_sig.png.c09a9d431d14f9adcf54f

Yeah this looks awesome. Always been a fan of 'nam era war games so some R&R campaigns would be really fun although my presence at warrior wednesday/friday night fights is limited due it starting at 1AM for me ?

This would be awesome! I could definitely get on board with this. Maybe we could add some different event times to take EU time zones into consideration. 

Another DLC that I will buy and that I will keep disabled all the time just like GM.

Im pretty sure im gonna buy it, cant wait for some vietnam fun ops!

Y.Nissan.png.a3636bdec941b60499be486f1607f19d.png