• Connecting to Server Issue

Time of Occurrence:  1605 EST / 0405 MNL (local) 
    Users Involved:  PVT E.Babol
    Mission/Map:  Server: arma-gs1.3rdinf.us
    Detailed Description:  I am trying to connect to one of the official 3rd ID servers to test my Arma 3 addons/mods in preparation for this Saturday's OSUT.   I have been in contact with SSG G.Tucci who has been kind enough to turn on the server for me to try my mods.   Unfortunately, as I connect to the server, an in game error message pops up. "Session lost - Verifying PBO failed:  mods/@zeus_enhanced_ace3_compat\addons\zen_compat_ace.pbo" (photo attached for reference) 

With the help of a few other members of the unit (SSG D.Sklenar, SGT A.Pendergast, 2LT J.Drake and of course, SSG G.Tucci) they have instructed me to do the basic TS of uninstalling and reinstalling the mod, repairing it, reboot my system and etc. 

Unfortunately, all of these TS steps did not resolve the issue. Also, it does not make a difference if I connect to the server via the launcher direct to server or when I open the Arma 3 game and connect through the server browser, both ways show me the exact error message mentioned above. 

Note: All 40 required mods are loaded. (no other mods/addons are installed)

I look forward to the response to the problem that seems to need a more technical understanding to resolve.

Many thanks,

Private Trainee Erik Babol

3rdID Erik Babol Error.JPG

Verify that isn’t being loaded from the original zeus enhanced mod. You may be running it both there and in the mod that’s called in this error message.

Thank you for the response, (Ret) 2nd LT B.Ahles.   I specifically followed the instructions that were given to install the mods.  I went to https://3rdinf.us/mods/  and downloaded the "Auto-Configuration Import File"  I then went to the Arma 3 Launcher>Mods>More>Import list of mods from file.   After going through the steps, it then automatically downloaded all the 40 required mods. 

For your reference, I have attached the list of mods that I am now currently running.  (DUI squad radar is shown twice to show continuation) (all downloaded mods are used by 3rdID)

Mods1.JPG

Mods2.JPG

Update: It seems to have been an issue for everyone joining the server at that moment in time. It has now been fixed and the error message no longer shows.  Everything is working perfectly. 

Many thanks,

Private Trainee Erik Babol