• Former LT Randy Olson

Just wanted to pass some difficult news along as I believe that once your apart of this family its for life.

Former 2LT R.Olson (Not on perscom unfortunately but I have him on facebook) shared some sad news the other day. His son (14 years old) was diagnosed with cancer.

As we all know with disease comes expenses. Below is a link to a gofund me created for his son, you'll find your LTC J.Laflash is already up there - Hooah! - and if it's within your budget please give it a thought! 

He didn't ask me to post any of this but I believe the unit he was such an integral part of so many years ago should have the information they need to give back.

https://www.gofundme.com/ty039s-fight-against-cancer

Much love as always!

SGM (RET) Matthew Breen

• Edited by RET M.Breen

Terrible and tragic news coming from one our own soldiers family (Retired).  Our thoughts and prayers go out LT Olsen and his family! 

For those that knew LT Olson,  His son Ty did passed away on Dec 14th 2021.  I was able to send a flower arrangement with our condolences to the funeral home.  Please continue to keep the Olson family in your thoughts and prayers.  

sorry to hear that and I will be donating towards the cause because no one should have to fight cancer by themselves.

• Edited by WO1 J.Frost
      was wrong